I’ve written my Artist’s new year resolution’. Following the steps of Marwa Altantawi from Ruined Brush
What a good idea to get the new year off to a productive and positive start!
1. Take steps to build my creative community, reach out and connect with others with similar interests.
2. Work towards an exhibition or getting my work out into real world as opposed to just online world.
But at the same time,
3. Promote my website and build up my social media presence, possibly upload work for sale on my own site
4. Build my mailing list which is pretty much non-existent.
5. Continue to explore mediums and work on my style.
6. Explore intuitive painting, work bigger and looser.
7. Enter art come competitions.
8. Create work for charitable causes.
Some of these items I have made a start on but I have a long way to go.
Lucky I have a whole year! Better get cracking!
To see what I’ve archeived so far for 2019 check out my post:https://blossomrevival.wordpress.com/2019/02/14/ticking-off-new-year/